Going Paleo?

Hey y’all! Have you ever heard of the Paleo Diet? No? Well, here’s the scoop: basically you eat like our Paleolithic ancestors who would eat only the essentials: lean proteins, fruits and vegetables, and healthy fats (nuts, seeds, avocados, olive oil, fish oil and grass-fed meat). My parents and I do the Paleo Diet…most of the time. Here is the catch: 80% of the time you are on point with your diet, and the other 20% you can devote to your favorite foods that may not be Paleo (dairy, grains, processed foods/sugars, legumes, starches, alcohol). Sounds good, right? It’s a good way to reboot your system if you’ve been feeling frumpy lately. In order to help in explaining the Paleo Diet in more detail, I have enlisted the help of my darling Pinterest. Enjoy!

https://i1.wp.com/greatist.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/The-Ultimate-Guide-to-Eating-Paleo.png

Greatist.com

Check out this website here for more information.

As always, have a lovely day!

Enhanced by Zemanta
Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Going Paleo?

  1. I LOVE that infographic. I’m constantly trying to explain to people my diet constraints and saying “I eat like a caveman” doesn’t work. Thanks!

  2. Pingback: Food love « Oh Snap! Let's Eat!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s